Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf.
Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
We offer flexible working, whether it be from our modern office based in centre of Szczecin or remote working.
- Providing User Helpdesk Services to inbound customer service requests for dedicated hardware and software
- Guiding customers according to solution trees and knowledge base to solve incidents and service requests
- Providing detailed information on all performed activities to the next appropriate level specialists according to the process
- Updating the call management system accurately and efficiently with call details, actions taken and resolution
- Proficient command of the German Language (at least B2)
- English language skills (at least B2 level)
- PC literacy, especially the usage of Microsoft Office package
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Knowledge of customer service principles and best practices
Apply here: https://eeug.fa.us6.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX/job/5495/?utm_medium=jobshare
- Berufsfeld: IT | TK | Software
- Ausbildung: Mittelschule
- Auftragstyp: Feste Anstellung